The Triticum Aestivum extract should be sprayed on any part of the body that hurts. It provides enzymes and nutrients directly to affected areas transdermally. The nutrients are quickly and easily absorbed.
• For best results, spray lightly before bed. Sleep promotes healing of nerves
and soft tissue.
• Always spray lightly 6–8 inches away from skin in a sweeping motion to
create a mist.
• Use daily for three months.
CAUTION: Do not spray in eyes and ears. Test on small area for sensitivity
before use. Always spray diffusely to produce a vapour mist.
For General Use:
1. Spray bathtub 4 times before adding water. Lie back completely in
the tub ensuring feet, hands and chin are submerged while bathing.
2. Spray body before and after shower.
3. Spray the back over your shoulders before bed.
4. Spray in cool or hot water humidifier before adding water.
5. Spray into the air then walk through mist.
For Specific Use:
1. For digestive problems, spray stomach area from a distance of 12 inches.
2. For skin renewal, spray scars.
3. For injury or burn recovery, spray affected area.
4. For dental pain or shaving acne, spray cheek area.
5. For relief of blocked nasal passages, spray sides of neck from ear to shoulders.
6. For stress or anxiety relief, spray into the air then walk through mist.
As a spray, spray the extract approximately six inches from the skin, above and below the affected area and allow to dry. Apply as needed or up to three times daily. It is best to use it before going to bed in the evening and after a bath or shower.
Car Accident Injury? Struggling with Fibromyalgia? Chronic Fatigue?
Stress or tightening of our muscles, caused by injury, obstructs energy flow and prevents effective circulation. This tension causes our nervous system to weaken dramatically, resulting in diseases such as fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue.
The nervous system is nourished by the enormous resources of energy and recuperative powers contained within wheat which are released during the process of germination. Greg Miller captured this energy by blending the germinated sprung wheat extract with water, and developed Tricticum Aestivum (TA), a transdermal spray.
How it works:
TA, contains the beneficial enzymes, nutrients and amino acids that penetrate the body and absorb readily into cells. Our skin is acidic with a general PH scale between 6-8. A PH scale of 7 is neutral, after which it turns to alkaline. A slightly acid skin PH discourages the penetration of viruses, bacterial dirt and toxic elements. TA works like Vitamin E by applying an alkaline layer of nutrients, encouraging soft tissue healing with less scarring. TA taps into the body's external energies and accelerates the circulation of soft tissue fluids. By thoroughly spraying the entire body, front and back, with TA you wrap your body in a blanket of warmth and comfort. This empowers and eases those areas afflicted by tension and pain, thereby propelling the flow of our natural life-force energy.
1. Spray bathtub 4 times before adding water. Lie back completely in the tub ensuring your feet,
hands and chin are submerged while bathing.
2. Before bed, spray your back. Lie down on your back and then spray your front visualizing the
letter "Y". Start with one side of your neck, then spray the other side and continue
down your front to your feet.
3. As body heat can escape from your head, we recommend you sleep with a hooded nightshirt/
sweatshirt to harness that energy.
4. Use daily for three months. For intense, chronic pain, repeat steps 1-3, 3 times daily for
two weeks, then continue nightly for 3 months.
5. Always spray lightly 6-8 inches away from skin in a sweeping motion to create a mist.
CAUTION: Do not spray in eyes and ears. Test on small area for sensitivity before use.